Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Jitterbug Mini Album

Hello everyone! I just made this Jitterbug mini album and I am loving it! Everything you need comes on one sheet. All I added was ribbon and a few cut-outs from a Jitterbug journal card. It would be great as a small gift for grandma or a special aunt. I also thought I might get a couple and have my daughter make them for her friends.
It is only 3 pages so you dont need a ton of pictures or embellishments and it is so fast and easy.


Hop on over to www.misspaperjane.com and order one for yourself!
And, here is the layout that was on the newsletter. Just thought you might want a better look. I like trying to do layouts using paper that doesnt necesarrily go with the theme or time of year. I love how this turned out!

3 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

VERY cute! I love mini albums for gifts! They're just perfect! They're handmade, personal, and they don't take a lot of time! CUTE layout too!!

GREAT sale going on!! I placed my order today! I can't wait to get my goodies!

Beverley Todd said...

Just found your blog thru the newsletter - fabulous!! I'm following! Trying to resist the sale but y'know I'm gonna give in! LOL

peata said...

sweet little minis.
making mini albums
mini album blog